How does it work?
STEP 1 Login to the system
1) Pre-register online to issue the login Information to visitors.
2) You will be allowed to access to Online matchmaking system by not ticking below box when you pre-register
※ If you don’t want to opt-out anymore to receive the login information, please contact to the secretariat.
3) Your ID and Password will be provided by the email from the Secretariat within 72 hours after pre-registration.
• ID: Use your email which is used in pre-registration.
• Password: Password will be provided within 72 hours after pre-registration. ※ If you can’t find your ID/PW, please contact to the secretariat.
* Contact: Ms. Eunhee Woo
Tel. +82-2-6715-5408 email@example.com
STEP 2 Update your profile and available time
Update your profile. Please note that any kinds of personal data including tel, email will not be provided to the participants.
Set My Available time:
You can set or edit your available time slot by simply clicking the time button. You can request a meeting only to someone whose available meeting time overlaps with yours.
STEP 3 Send and accept meeting requests
Send Meeting Request: You can send a meeting request to both exhibitors and visitors.
(Visitors can send a request to Exhibitors only)
Accept Meeting Request: You can accept or decline the meeting through ‘My Meeting Status’ page.
STEP 4 Check matching status and set up meetings
‘My Meeting Status’ shows your arranged meeting timetable.
You can send messages to exhibitors/visitors by clicking ‘Send Message’ then it goes directly to their email. This function will help to share the meeting agenda between two parties prior to the exhibition.
STEP 5 Meet at the exhibition
All meetings arranged by Online Matchmaking System will take place at the exhibitors’ booths. Please arrive
to the booth 5 minutes early and be ready to make the most out of the meeting.
1) Who can I send a meeting request to?
Matchmaking Service allows exhibitors to request meetings to both exhibitors and visitors.
Visitors can only request meetings to exhibitors.
2) How long is the meeting time per one slot?
You have 30 minutes, 1 hour to the maximum per a slot.
3) Where is the meeting place?
• All meetings arranged by Online Matchmaking System will take place at the exhibitors’
• Meeting between two exhibitors will take place at the booth of exhibitor who accepted the meeting request.
4) Tips for using Online Matchmaking Service
• Translation service will not be provided.
• Organiser holds no responsibility for No-Show meeting onsite.
• Organiser does NOT provide any kinds of personal data including tel, fax, email. However, participants can make use of the message function to communicate with the potential partners.
• Don’t be shy—reach out to your chosen matches with a concise message stating what you do and what you hope to accomplish from the meeting. Be open to meetings from new and interesting prospects.
• Download your schedule to keep contact details, times, and locations easily on hand. Please arrive at the booth 5 minutes early and be ready to make the most out of the meeting
CPhI / ICSE/ P-MEC/ BioPh/ FDF/ Hi Korea 2018 Secretariat
Ms. Eunhee Woo